SEASONS LODGE GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
A favorite hotel for visitors to beautiful Brown County, the Seasons Lodge features a charming, rustic atmosphere with warm
interior decor, complimenting a panoramic view of wooded hills. Relax in one of our comfortable, spacious rooms with modern
conveniences after a fun-filled day of play in and around Nashville, Indiana. The Seasons Lodge features a covered pool for
your enjoyment year-round. Our Dining Room is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (hours vary seasonally), and The Saloon
provides a refreshing escape for a quiet cocktail or live entertainment. Whether you’re looking for a weekend getaway, extended
vacation, productive business meeting, comfortable social gathering, or intimate retreats…Visit the Seasons Lodge and let us
show you what hospitality is.
- Spacious guest rooms, some with a fireplace (gas or electric).
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Children up to age 17 stay free in same room with parents.
- Handicapped rooms available.
- Elevator available.
- First, second or third floor availability.
- 32" LCD TV, coffee maker and hair dryer.
- Either a balcony or walk-out patio.
- Deluxe guest rooms include a microwave and small refrigerator.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Glass enclosed pool with a retractable roof and large sun-deck.
- Basketball & Volleyball Courts, Ping Pong, Game Room & Horseshoes.
- Convenient access to ice and vending machines.
- Shuttle service (seasonal) to Nashville available for hotel guests via the Nashville Express Train. There is a fee.
- Free Parking, 24 Hour Front Desk, Safe Deposit, Card Tables, Rollaway Beds and Board Games.
- Full service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch & dinner (Hours vary seasonally).
- Room Service available during restaurant hours.
- Lounge features live music on Friday & Saturday nights. (Must be 21 to enter.)
- Conference Facilities available for meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions up to 500 persons.
High speed internet is available in meeting rooms.